We look for Vim tech talks for VimConf 2018 on 2018-11-24!
Please use the following form to submit.
- Deadline: Monday 2018-08-13 11:00pm JST
- We plan reviewing and announcing selected speakers at the end of August 2018.
- Accepted speakers can attend VimConf 2018 for free
- You can submit more than 1 proposals. Also you can keep editing or removing after the submitting, until the deadline
- We recommend you to submit your draft first, and improve it during the month.
- The talk time slots are 20min and 30min including Q&A
- The vocal language in the speech must be either English or Japanese
- English is recommended since this is an international conference
- See how were the talks last year for your reference.
- It’s highly possible that the VimConf tickets can be sold out pretty quickly like last year. One of the safest way to join VimConf is to be accepted as a speaker.
- We’ll call for 5min lightning talk proposals later. Lightning talk speakers need to buy a VimConf 2018 ticket in advance.